|Date Posted||September 23, 2020|
Parsons is now hiring experienced Cyber Operators/Developers/Analysts with a passion for solving hard problems. Our extensive experience in this field, combined with your technical knowledge, will propel your career forward . Training, development and opportunities to switch teams and projects are available as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our team members to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new challenges in many technical areas as we continue to push security forward. This role would provide support in both Columbia and Silver Spring, MD on a rotational schedule. Active TS required to be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement leading-edge analytical and technical methodologies, tools, and policies/standards to successfully support cyber operations for customer organizations.
- Apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Work on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative and support national security efforts.
- Work under consultative direction toward predetermining long-range targets.
- Provide advice and counsel to the organization in area of expertise.
- Active Top Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or related curriculum) from an accredited institution, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of related professional experience.
- Knowledge of systems analysis, strategic planning methodologies
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.