|Date Posted||February 13, 2020|
Title: Cyber Security Data Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
• Design, delivery, and maintenance of the IT Security, Risk and Compliance metrics, analytics and reports (e.g. Risk Events & Loss Data, Key Risk Indicators, Data Analytics, and Governance Reporting).
• Continuously monitor and report on IT Security/Risk controls to relevant stakeholders, to ensure continued efficiency and effectiveness of the technology and cyber risk management strategy, and its alignment to business objectives.
• Model risk and control relationships, to present metrics, themes, reports and presentations for key governance stakeholders.
• Integrate and analyze data, identify leading indicators, and draw meaningful conclusions.
• 5 years of experience developing executive level dashboards, analytics, and reports using advanced visualization tools.
• 5 years of experience with reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau, and programming experience in analytical tools such as R, Python, Java, etc.
• Good understanding of regulatory requirements such as NERC CIP, FERC, Nuclear Cyber, and SOX.
• Experience with Information Security and metrics analysis, trending and reporting