|Published||August 28, 2023|
HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
We are expanding at a rapid pace! Come be a part of our fast-growing practice and become our next Cyber Security Engineer. We are looking for a Security Engineer who thrives in small team environments and enjoys wearing multiple hats, actively collaborating, and having a voice and impact with our network health. You will play a key role in supporting the network and the strategic business goals established by our clients and our organization. If you love what you do, have a passion for doing this with quality and teamwork- we want to hear from you.
Cyber Security Engineer
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? HTC's Corporate Infrastructure & Security Team is the place for you! Our Security team helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative.
You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security.
Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
- At least 5 years of experience designing, implementing, and tuning security solutions for development, applications, platforms, environments.
- At least 5 years of experience integrating and optimizing existing and new security tools and using the suite of tools to continuously improve the security posture.
- At least 5 years of experience performing vulnerability assessments and reporting.
- At least 5 years of experience implementing and validating security controls.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Designs, implements, tunes, and manages security solutions for development, applications, platforms, and environments (cloud, on-prem, SaaS) while integrating existing security tools.
- Performs vulnerability assessments to identify weaknesses and countermeasures and provides timely assessment reports to key stakeholders.
- Conducts manual and automated code and configuration reviews to identify application and infrastructure vulnerabilities with integration to Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Manages the end-to-end vulnerability life cycle from discovery to closure including scanning, reviewing vulnerabilities, and prioritizing vulnerabilities based on threat intelligence and attack surface of assets.
- Supports compliance and Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) processes activities, recommending security controls and corrective actions to mitigate vulnerability risks.