|Published||May 11, 2022|
|Location||Round Rock, TX|
Kforce is seeking a full-time Cyber Security Consultant to remotely support our enterprise technology client based in Austin, TX.
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will be a member of our internally facing, corporate Cybersecurity Consulting organization with responsibility for contributing significant security experience and technical skillset across a variety of projects and engagements. You will be considered a security and technical expert and will assist in the development and communication of authoritative security-focused policies, standards, guidelines, and control requirements. This role interacts with all levels of the organization, particularly within the Global Dell Digital (IT) organization.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Participate as a Security Consultant on various projects & initiatives across the company providing security guidance & direction while ensuring adherence to the company's security policies & standards
- Define security requirements while engaging directly with stakeholders within the Company's Business Units and the Information Technology organizations to ensure products, services and solutions are designed to adhere to those requirements across the company's various environments
- Consult with internal, technical, and business teams to provide security guidance and/or solutions to minimize security risks and guide internal customers in the development and implementation of security controls for their environments
- Assist with the development, maintenance and communication of the company's security policies and procedures as a subject-matter or domain expert
- As a Cyber Security Consultant, you investigate complex, and sometimes historic practices/solutions to determine gaps and needed improvements and facilitate migration to a preferred state
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation of engagements performed and risks and/or issues identified