|Date Posted||September 26, 2021|
What does a great Cyber Security Consultant do?
A great Cyber Security Consultant will meet with clients to perform review of application performance and review security settings and risks
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will:
- Maintain a list of emerging security threats and a knowledge of how configuration and settings in the application can fight against those threats
- Look at data and trends and can determine appropriate operational response to mitigate risks
- Create requests and changes across teams and manage internal and external expectations
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- ITIL Change management experience
- ServicePoint expertise
- Application Online and mobile banking application knowledge
- Experience servicing financial institutions
- Experiencing using ServiceNow / ServicePoint
- Experience in client facing role
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- ITIL Certification
- Splunk Certification
- Cyber certifications or ongoing training
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.