|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Cyber Security Consultant
Presidio is seeking a Cyber Security Consultant to join our team in any of the following locations New York, NY, Glastonbury, CT, Morristown, NJ, Raleigh, NC, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA or Jacksonville, FL. You will be a member of the Pre-Sales Engineering Team and will be responsible for meeting with Presidio’s customers, collecting requirements for business solutions related to security projects and developing engineering solutions for sale to Presidio customers.
A successful Cyber Security Consultant should be able to understand client’s business initiatives and requirements and map these business needs into technical and security architectures. You will present and explain cyber security solutions to customers, guide them through requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services.
- You will provide technical thought leadership in overall security solutions development
- Meet with Presidio’s customers to collect requirements for infrastructure solutions centered on Security Technologies
- Assist the sales team in identifying and qualifying opportunities with new and existing clients
- Design and provide “data centric” security architecture and defense in depth solutions encompassing layers of controls to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) of the data
- Support Security Solutions that include solutions from various leading industry vendors
- Design and demonstrate security solutions that are scalable and easy to adapt with changing business requirements
- Provide security solutions that align with customer’s compliance requirements and industry standards like PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, NIST, CSF, ITIL, COBIT, Sarbanes Oxley and SANS 20
- Craft scope of work (SOW) with task lists and Bill of Material (BoM) for various types of projects in support of these solutions
- Collaborate with the Presidio sales team to develop customer relationship while contributing to the overall sales process
- Collaborate with the National Cyber Security Solutions team
- Establish status as a Trusted Advisor with Presidio customers
- Meet with customers to identify business drivers, desired business outcomes and gather technical requirements
- Craft high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers
- Collaborate with Presidio’s Professional Services organizations on developing deployment models
- Engage/promote solutions to strategic vendors
- Engage new vendors and have an agnostic approach to security
- Align with vendors to ensure we maximize profitability
- Build high level of customer relationships that are trusted and respected
- Present in front of large audiences at seminars and conventions
- Continuously update the skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing market landscape and customer needs
- You possess strong knowledge of security architectures and technologies including assessment, methodologies, compliance standards etc.
- You have a strong knowledge of security standards and compliance like PCI, HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, ISO 27001, NIST, CSF, COBIT, ITIL, SANS 20
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of risk assessment, risk procedures, security assessment, vulnerability management, penetration testing
- We seek proven knowledge of solutions from vendors like Palo Alto Networks, SentinelOne, CrowdStrike, Cybereason, Cisco Security, Fortinet, Fire Eye, Splunk, F5, RSA, ForeScout, LogRhythm, Splunk, Okta, etc.
- We seek the experience and ability to prepare RFP/RFI response, proposals and solutions
- You possess solid working knowledge of vendor programs and partner eco-system
- You possess a strong knowledge of cloud architecture and its security concerns
- We seek the ability to sell both internally and externally to account managers, sales leadership and our customers
- Demonstrated comfort level leading CIO/CTO level presentations, solution demonstrations and whiteboard sessions
- Ability to work cooperatively with sales, services and the PMO team
- You have a demonstrated passion for technology, solution design and self-study
- You have prior experience working in collaborative team environments
- We seek excellent verbal and written communication, organization skills and detail oriented
Additional Desired Skills:
- Leading industry certifications like, CISSP (strongly desired), CCIE-Security, CISA, CISM, CEH, CHP, PCI-QSA are highly preferred
- Previous experience working in a pre-sales role
- Previous experience working for a systems integrator
Education and Experience:
- We seek a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- We seek a minimum of 10+ years experience with Cyber Security role involving the design, development and implementation of complex cyber security solutions
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading global IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise, and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Within Presidio’s 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India, we support 2,800+ professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers. Presidio is a trusted advisor to our clients on a national level while also bringing our global scale and expertise to bear.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.