|Date Posted||November 8, 2020|
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
CGI is seeking to hire a Cyber Security Consultant to join our financial services team in Reston, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
In this project, this position will support application systems analysis and programming activities
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Deep understanding of Cloud Computing technologies and migration challenges
• Experience advising customers on cloud architectures and designs meeting NIST, ISO/IEC 27002 standards
• Experience implementing security controls, SCTMs
• Professional experience architecting/deploying/operating solutions built on AWS and DevSecOps
• Experience with Security compliance and security standards, including NIST, FedRAMP, FISMA, ICD 503, ISO 27002
• Demonstrates ability to work in a diverse team
• Experience with AWS cloud and containers such as Kubernetes, Docker.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 7+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with Information Security, Compliance, and Risk Management
• 3+ years of experience with compliance and security standards
• Experience with vulnerability identification/remediation, security audit/assessment, risk assessment and risk management processes
• Experience addressing security treats
• Cyber Security, AWS, Kubernetes/Docker containers, DevSecOps.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you.Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.