|Date Posted||November 3, 2020|
Modis is searching for several Cyber Security Business Analyst for longer term contracts (12-18m) in NC!
As the Cyber Security Business Analyst, your role will be to partner with lines of business, and to understand their applications and infrastructure, for identification of Advanced Threat Scenarios.
We expect you to have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology-related field, or equivalent education and related training
· Three to five years of experience and strong proficiency with the following Information Technologies:
o Information security best practices
o Relational database technologies
o Distributed, Web, and/or networking technologies (Mainframe optional)
o Design tools and techniques
o Application development methodologies
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to facilitate meetings and discussions with technical application owners
· Splunk experience required – experience using search functionality, querying data, dashboard creation, etc.
· Ability to travel occasionally