|Date Posted||May 25, 2019|
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 20 on the Fortune 500.
We currently have a career opening for a Cyber Security Automation Engineer.
This department is responsible for managing Information Security Operations. We exist to ensure availability, integrity and confidentiality of healthcare infrastructure that safeguards the patient. We promote a culture that protects information assets, manages risk and embeds security in people, process and technology. Overall, we define solutions that balance information security requirements against business needs.
As a Cyber Security Automation engineer, you will be specifically tasked with working with our current automation tool-set to develop new automation processes and procedures. This position will work closely with multiple automation engineers on the Cyber Security team. Each of you will work as a team to create, enhance, troubleshoot and develop new automation capabilities.
You will work with the Cyber Security Operations team specifically to understand their current incident response processes and how they are automated. Additionally, this position will develop new automation to further drive the Cyber Security Operations team processes, playbooks and incident response plans.
What is expected of you in this role?
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects related to incident response
- Works on complex projects of large scope domestically and internationally
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organizational goals
- Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects and tasks
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Provide an organized and risk-based approach to remediation of sensitive assets in the enterprise
- Present data findings and influence organizational partners at multiple levels in the organization.
- Establish strong reporting metrics to support the program and influence behaviors.
- Act as liaison with solution owners and IT groups to ensure alignment of our strategy.
- Strong analytical, collaborative, problem solving, organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient PC skills; including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills
- Proficient PC skills; including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Significant experience with Security Operations automation
- Significant experience with Incident Response case management
- Extensive work with Incident Response tool-sets
- Familiarity with SIEM technologies and utilization within a Sec Ops environment
- Familiarity with logging/monitoring solutions and implementations
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- CISSP or equivalent certifications preferred, but not required
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.