|Published||September 6, 2023|
|Location||Schofield Barracks, HI|
We are seeking an experienced Cyber Security Auditor to join our team supporting Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) FT Fort Shafter, HI.
The CSFC Solutions Auditor will assist and support with the development, configuration, testing, and evaluation of Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) solutions to ensure continued conformance to all applicable NSA CSfC Capability Package requirements used for solution registration. The successful candidate will be a Network Engineer with specific cyber security experience in the areas of conformance testing, network monitoring and cyber security event monitoring and response. The Auditor will work individually and as a member of a team to configure network, software, and hardware networking components and security appliances and applications to meet DoD requirements and support their installation and initialization onsite in the customers' environments.
THE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Location: Fort Shafter, HI
- Type of environment: Office
- Noise level: Low
- Work schedule: CONUS Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 20%
- Under general supervision, performs Certification and Accreditation (C&A) or other IA/CND Compliance and Auditing processes and inspections for all enterprise systems and networks; ensures validity and accuracy review of all associated documentation.
- Performs compliance reviews of computer security plans, performs risk assessments, and performs security test evaluations and audits.
- Analyzes security requirements for information protection for enterprise systems and networks.
- Assists in the development of security policies.
- Analyzes the sensitivity of information and performs vulnerability and risk assessments on the basis of defined sensitivity and information flow.
- Coordinates with the NSA CSFC PMO on all CSFC related documents and statuses.
- Prepares documents required for NSA registration (Checklist, Annex, Deviations, ConOps, etc.)
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly reports describing the task status in accordance with to report template.
- Performs annual assessment of NSA capability packages checklist.
- Reviews NSA registration artifacts (e.g., SSP, POA&M, MOU/MOA, topology, network architecture, PPSM, policies and procedures, HW/SW lists.) for CSFC compliance.
- Supports CT&E or DT&E activities of system security engineering and program protection activities.
- Supports all Cross-Domain solution requirements.
- Acts as the Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert.
- Consults in other projects when needed.
- Continue education and learning new and evolving technology.
- All other duties assigned.
- Qualifying Professional Certification for DoD Cyber Workforce 8570 Baseline IAT Level III.
- 3 or more years of experience in cybersecurity/IA
- BA/BS+ 5 years experience
- AA+7 years experience
- Secret Clearance level
- Ability to successfully complete a T5 background investigation
IAP - Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities - IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges.
IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.