|Published||September 22, 2022|
Rapidly growing technology transformation company located in multiple East Coast markets is seeking multiple Cyber Security Architects for fully remote, direct hire positions.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Doug Cottengim
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $170,000 per year
A bit about us:
Rapidly growing technology transformation company located in multiple East Coast markets is seeking multiple Cyber Security Architects for fully remote, direct hire positions. Our industry leading technical solution expertise, strategic partnerships and complete end-to-end support have made us the partner of choice for clients in the commercial & federal markets.
The Cyber Security Architect supports our customers with their security needs. This includes the process to implement and mature their internal security tool implementation, including understanding of frameworks, documentation requirements, security tools, policies, and processes to protect sensitive information and monitoring technology around the infrastructure and systems hosting the environments.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the security industry and how to position the value of Red River’s services combined with our focus OEM partner products and services. This has a strong focus on security frameworks and compliance environments across the combination or people, process, and technology.
Why join us?
Competitive salary, bonus, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment
* Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Basic Life & AD&D
* Disability Insurance
* Fitness Perks
* PTO & Vacation pay
* 401K Retirement Plan
* Mobile Phone discount program
Fully remote work opportunities if living in Virginia, Maryland or Washington, D.C.
- Minimum of 10 years’ hands-on experience in a pre-sales role aligned to various customer security architectures and solutions.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert architecting cybersecurity solutions
- Ability to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of security industry and trends such as Zero Trust Architectures (including the various models (CISA, DISA, GSA, etc.), the pillars and outcomes; Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA); Secure Access Service Edge (SASE); etc.
- In depth understanding of vendor portfolios and their alignment to security frameworks, architectures, and mission outcomes (e.g. Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Microsoft, Z-Scaler, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Active SECRET clearance and able to obtain/maintain Top Secret or higher
- Ability to travel 20-30%
- CCIE Security, CISSP certification or GIAC / SANS-type training courses related to the job role a plus
- ITILv4 Foundation certification is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.