|Published||June 14, 2022|
THIS IS A HYBRID SCHEDULE WHERE YOU WOULD BE REQUIRED TO BE ONSITE MON-WED AND WORK REMOTELY THURS-FRI!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under supervision, responsibilities will include but not limited to the following essential functions:
• Manage security initiatives from design to implementation of new technologies with minimal impact to the production environment.
• Develop and implement strategies and solutions that balance security requirements with business needs.
• Identify, design, and execute security projects that improve prevention, detection, and response capabilities.
• Assist with designing and integrating security controls into legacy and new systems and applications.
• Develop and maintain the documentation, schematics, and diagrams
• Develop and administer the indicators, metrics, and dashboards that will help maintain the effectiveness of security processes and controls.
• Assist in the preventive monitoring of potential information security threats, investigation of alleged information security breaches, and if necessary, drive appropriate response to the breach.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 10+ years of experience in security architecture and engineering
• Expertise in application, data, networking, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Fluency in architecture and design across all systems
• Background in infrastructure, cloud, networking, and software engineering
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 85722 when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.