|Published||May 2, 2022|
Title : Cyber Security Architect
Location : Falls Church, VA (Remote)
Duration : 12+ months
- Cyber Architecture (Highly qualified Remote candidates will be considered.)
- Remote candidates will be considered, but candidates will need to report to the Falls Church office as needed.
- Position scheduled for one year with potential extension.
- The Deputy CISO Portfolio is in need of a Security Architect supporting its Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) program at the Client Gatehouse Center location.
- The resource will work closely with the Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) team and be focused on enterprise security architecture, Cyber security frameworks, CIS Control implementation and assessment.
- Additionally, the successful applicant should be able to provide technical guidance and foster a collective understanding of data flows and security issues encountered in data oriented services.
- Incorporate business drivers, needs and strategies to address future business / technology needs.
- Work in teams for secure application and/or infrastructure solution architecture.
- Deliver Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Security focused on CIS Controls Assessments, NIST CSF and Zero Trust architecture implementation , Architecture on assigned projects using and other infrastructures and consult with business and other technology teams to address complex application needs.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering/cyber discipline with at least 10+ years of professional experience; or equivalent experience/combined education; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- PLUS 2 years of leadership experience with planning and managing security engagements.
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more experience; or Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience