|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
POSITION SUMMARY: The Information Security Architect will define, own and manage the technology stack across enterprise security infrastructure and mentor other members of the security team. This role requires strong leadership and communication skills to establish and grow relationships across the enterprise. This position will play a critical role in securing the enterprise as we innovate and develop new products/services for our customers.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of best practices for data security, cloud security, identity and access management, application security, network security / architecture and cyber resilience.
- Automation and orchestration tools and techniques.
- Thorough understanding of defense-in-depth strategies for securing enterprises.
- Exposure to / experience working with security tools for: security information and event management (SIEM), next-generation firewalls (NGFW), endpoint protection, endpoint detection and response (EDR), email security, Web application firewalls (WAF), web application security, DNS and proxy, advanced malware protection (AMP), vulnerability management, data discovery and encryption.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP), Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP), GIAC Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GISP) or GIAC Response and Industrial Defense (GRID) preferred.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree; or 10 years of experience in technology engineering or technology management. (Required)
- 10 or more years’ experience in security or core infrastructure architecture demonstrating consistent and robust solution delivery in medium to large enterprises. (Required)
- 10 or more years’ experience leading and mentoring technical teams of engineers and analysts. (Required)
- 10 or more years’ experience developing and reporting on strategic and operational metrics for Operations and Engineering teams. (Required)