|Date Posted||August 11, 2019|
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Development of the DOD Directive codifying the responsibilities of the EAs for the DoD Cyber T&E Ranges and DoD Cyber Training Ranges
• Development of the Memorandum of Agreement between the EA for DoD Cyber T&E Ranges and the EA for DoD Cyber Training Ranges
• Development of Strategic Plan for DoD T&E Resources
• Development of DoD-wide cyber range Cyber Test and Evaluation Infrastructure, Architectures and Standards
• Oversight and integration of approximately 8 working groups, which are composed of SMEs from the DoD Components and EA for Training Ranges
• Ensuring that Standards are visible to non-DoD entities and appropriate issues from these entities are addressed
• Monitoring Component investments are compliant with Architectures and Standards
• Establish with Components and the DoD CIO cyber T&E event language and lexicon
• Reviewing and proposing changes to policy and procedures as needed
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum of a Master's Degree with nine (9) to twelve (12) years' work related experience in a relevant technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Position requires senior level technical expertise with specialized experience in cybersecurity and interoperability for complex hardware, software, automated information systems and distributed T&E
• This individual should have knowledge, skills and abilities in one or more of the following areas: Distributed T&E, Cybersecurity Concepts; Architecture Principles (DoDAF); Security of Networks, Applications and Data; and Security Implications and Adoption of Evolving Cyber Technology
• Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively across a multi-Service environment
• TS/SCI Clearance Required
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience working within the NCR region with high level DoD and/or Service organizations and individuals
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Motivated, committed and loyal team player with positive "can do" attitude
• Highly organized and proactive
• Dependable and capable of multi-tasking and working well under pressure
• Flexible and capable of adapting to dynamic changing conditions, assignments and priorities
• Discrete with sensitive information
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled