|Published||June 16, 2022|
Cyber Security Application Engineer needed for the world’s largest consumer goods manufacturer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: James Thai
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are the world’s largest consumer goods manufacturer! Our company was founded in the mid-1870s and has become a global leader in goods including food/refreshments, beauty/personal care, and home care. Our three divisions manage over 400 renowned brands while generating more than $57 billion dollars in revenue each year. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of a talented Cyber Security Application Engineer experience to join our diverse team!
Title: Cyber Security Application Engineer
Location: 100% REMOTE | Work from home (WFH)
Salary: $80,000 - $130,000
Requirements: Networking, Cyber Security, PLC programming
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary: $80,000 - $13,000
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- Develop and maintain the new DFOS system
- Manage and advance the factory network, firewalls, and communications.
- Continuous Vulnerability Management
- Secure Management of Assets
- Identity and Access Management
- Secure Configuration management
- Monitoring and Analysis of Audit Logs
- Network Security
- Security Awareness and Training
What You Need For The Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Networking, Cyber Security, Electrical Controls, or other related field.
- Software / Rockwell PLC Programming Knowledge
- Networking Knowledge
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.