|Location||Santa Ana, CA|
|Date Posted||October 8, 2020|
This position will be responsible for Cyber Intelligence and Vulnerability Assessment. The candidate must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or related field and at least 5 years' experience including experience in collecting, synthesizing, fusing, or authoring unclassified and classified cyber threat intelligence products as well as experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
* Must be able to meet all Law & Justice and departmental clearance requirements prior to starting work and be eligible to pass law enforcement level background investigations and obtain U.S. SECRET (or similar) clearances as required.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or related field and a minimum of five years of experience in Cyber Security.
* Security+ and/or CySA, plus CCNA Certification,
* Experience with Nessus vulnerability scanning
* Experience with Security Information and Event Management Tools (LogRhythm).
- Cylance, SIEM, and OR Splunk
* Experience with vulnerability assessment tools (Nessus).
* Experience writing moderately complex scripts.
* Understanding of networking concepts and technologies including TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, NAT, OSI Model, etc.
* Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple deadlines in an organized fashion.
* Understanding of advanced data analysis and management concepts.
* Technical writing abilities to author technical and management risk reports.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or related field and a minimum of three years of experience in Cyber Security.
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* SANS/GIAC certifications
* Cisco WLAN certification
* Experience in Information Assurance Policy and Guidelines
* NIST Special Publication 800-53
* NIST Cybersecurity Framework
* ITIL Foundation Level or higher Certification
* Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Exchange Online Protection
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.