|Location||Fort Walton Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||December 14, 2019|
type of req
GDIT has the opportunity for an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Desktop to Data Center program. Positions are based both US and OCONUS.
- Assist in drafting “Authorization to Operate” (ATO) packages for new and existing systems.
- Provide subject matter expertise in all cyber security initiatives and help in explaining new guidance.
- Draft documentation needed to announce new cyber security initiatives and participate building and implementing processes surrounding cyber security.
- Provide cyber security reports to DHA leadership, conduct scans and participate in the process to obtain ATO status for systems determined by DHA and/or MTF leadership.
- Complies with MTF cyber security program implementation plan, and ensures compliance with DHA management policies.
- Ensure compliance with data security policies and relevant legal and regulatory requirements in accordance with DHA directives and applicable Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements.
- Ensure appropriate changes and improvement actions are implemented as required. Maintain current knowledge of authenticator management for unclassified systems.
- Ensure compliance with protection requirements, control procedures, incident management reporting, remote access requirements, and system management for all systems under scope.
On this program we will assist the MTFs sites with transitioning to a single enterprise network via the D2D Program and other IT initiatives. A consolidated and integrated approach to this effort will continue to ensure the D2D fills requirement gaps; meets current and future mission needs; and reaches the goals of the Department of Defense (DoD) leadership. This effort centers on providing needed support at the different MTF site locations throughout the MHS Genesis rollout in compliance with the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) to implement electronic health and benefits records.
- BA/BS in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training, or work experience.
- 7 years total work experience
- Security +
- Experience with DOD Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- 1+ year experience as a Information Systems Security Officer
- Secret clearance up to Tier 5 (SSBI) will be required to be consideredfor this position
- Certifications are required within six months of the start of performance.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.