|Location||Hanscom Air Force Base, MA|
|Date Posted||May 31, 2020|
The Cyber Security Assessment Support (CSAS) Cyber Security Analyst position provides in-depth understanding of specific cyber systems and issues. As part of a cross-functional team of cyber security professionals, the Cyber Security Analyst position understands the challenges associated with providing cyber security assessment support, especially when the assessments are conducted during the acquisition life cycle for Command and Control, Agile Combat, and business and enterprise systems or sustainment of legacy systems. The Cyber Security Analyst provides cyber security support specializing in Security processes, Risk Management Framework, Risk Assessment, tools, and controls.
Cyber Security Analyst:
• Provides in-depth understanding of specific cyber systems and issues within the Command and Control, Agile Combat, and business and enterprise systems portfolios.
• Reviews and recommends Scientific Technical Information (STI) for approval.
• Provide assessment and authorization recommendation (A&A) support to programs of record during the acquisition lifecycle as well as sustainment of legacy systems and software within the assigned mission area including Rapid Cyber Acquisition (RCA), platform Information Technology (IT) systems/components, and Research and Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E).
• Perform cyber security testing of security requirements and controls that both verify and validate that the countermeasure and mitigation are suitable security controls for the system/software.
• B.S. and 9 years experience, Masters and 7 years or PhD and 4 years experience
• 9 years’ experience with cyber vulnerability assessments techniques and procedures.
• Department of Defense Directive 8140 IAT Level III required.
• In-depth understanding of cyber security processes, procedures, and controls.
• Excellent problem-solving skill.
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
• Knowledge and proficiency in using the Adobe Acrobat and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project).
• Knowledge of MS Outlook.
• Requires an active Secret clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability