|Date Posted||July 2, 2021|
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC. is actively seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst – Knowledge Management to join our team to support our customer with maintaining an Information Assurance (IA) Management Support program.
We are seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst to support our customer with implementing and maintaining a Governance and Continuous Monitoring (CM) program. The Cybersecurity Analyst will report directly to the IA Governance Project Manager, and executes Information Systems Continuous Monitoring (ISCM), to include, assisting client in implementation of Ongoing Authorization (OA), continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD), and DevSecOps in support of the USCG vision to implement continuous Authority to Operate (ATO) capabilities . The Cybersecurity Analyst will also support other project personnel in the delivery of various products and services under the Governance service line.
- Establish and implement a USCG C5I Service Center, enterprise-wide, Information System Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) Program.
- Lead the development, and assist in implementing a Service Center Risk Management program, in support of ISCM.
- Performs business process and requirements analysis and develop requirements documents in support of the Information Assurance Security Program (IASP) and customer needs.
- Performs requirement elicitation with the customer and other stakeholders.
- Follows the requirements process for managing changes and approvals.
- Facilitates requirements and use case information gathering and analysis.
- Solicits input from a variety of subject matter experts, to identify and capture process flow inputs, guidelines, and service / operational level agreements.
- Manages information collection from many sources and maintains control of information in an organized manner.
- Authors documents and briefings in support of enterprise Risk Management and ISCM programs.
- Work closely with SMEs in Service Management/Delivery, IT Operations, Project Management, etc. May participate in the identification and evaluation of service delivery measures and process improvement opportunities
- Prepares baseline project schedules for approval by the project manager
- Prepares and provides periodic schedule progress reports, trending charts and performance analysis
- Maintains record of scope changes, trends and variances that potentially affect schedule performance
- Reviews schedules with project managers and stakeholders on a routine basis to ensure the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of project schedules and WBS information
- Assists AISSOs, Analysts, and Engineers in the delivery of various IASP products and services.
- Familiarity with DEVSECOPS concepts and application. Experience desirable.
- Assist IASP Program Manager in maintenance of the Project Risk Register and Service Catalog
- Minimum of three years project related experience
- Knowledgeable of DOD ISCM Program planning and implementation utilizing NIST SP 800-137.
- Familiar with DEVSECOPS concepts, strategies and applications
- Familiar with Ongoing Authorization (OA), including automation methodologies.
- Experience transitioning legacy systems to a DevSecOps implementation
- Ability to develop and implement organizational policies, directives and procedures.
- Knowledgeable of the Systems Engineering LifeCycle (SELC)
- Experience in the application of Continual Process Improvement (CPI)
- Strong research and development skills
- Creation/Completion of documentation explaining processes/procedures
- Solid understanding of the critical path method and familiarity with integrated master schedules
- Ability to produce work breakdown structures and conceptual schedules from limited project information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience or knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (NIST SP 800-37), Information Systems Continuous Monitoring Program (NIST SP 800-137)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Word, and Sharepoint is desired
- Candidate must be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Candidate must display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and forward-thinking mindset
- Strong Time Management skills
- Secret Clearance is required
- Certified Scum Master
- Previous experience in a USCG, DHS, and/or DOD environment.
- Experience extracting customer/stakeholder requirements.
- A sense of humor
Education and Certification(s):
- Current active IAT Level II Security Certification in accordance with Department of Defense 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program. IAM Level II desired.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in an Information Technology field or equivalent work experience
- PMI-SP, PMP, or ITIL certification is desired
- Agile/Scrum certified is desired
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC., a Virginia Business Best Places to work for 2012-2020, along with recognition such as the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50, Inc. 5000 #143, Washington Technology Fast 50 #11, and the Vanguard Top Service Company Award is actively seeking passionate leaders to join our team, support our nation’s government agencies, and make a difference!
We foster a culture that values hard work and integrity. We are constantly awarding those who are self-starters, trustworthy, and have a good work ethic. If you like working with the latest in IT solutions and are looking to join an organization that is consistently voted one of the best in which to work.
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC (Alpha Omega) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Alpha Omega will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Alpha Omega does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status).”