|Published||November 23, 2022|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Performs as the technical expert
* Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
* Directly manages security incidents (e.g., coordinate documentation, work efforts, resource utilization within the organization) from inception to final after action reporting.
* Coordinates enterprise incident response efforts, including command and control functions, in response to cyber security incidents.
* Provides detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber-attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities
* Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to resources.
* Performs security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise
* Analyzes and assesses damage to the data / infrastructure as a result of cyber incidents
* Writes and publishes cyber incident reports detailing incident findings and mitigation/remediation recommendations.
* Provides training on commonly used cyber security tools
* Develops and documents incident response guidance, processes, and procedures.
* Considered a Lead and may manage the work of others
* Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related field
* Minimum/General Experience: 10+ years of related experience
* Experience working in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
* Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired (Splunk, Security Onion, NetMRI, and Kibana)
* Experience in leading and developing teams and programs to meet customer needs
* CSSP-IR (GCIH, CSIH, or CEH) certification required within 6 months
* IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification required
Demonstrated technical experience:
* Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems
* Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies (Splunk, Security Onion, NetMRI, and/or Kibana)
* Working knowledge of database and operating system security
* Working experience with tuning and managing cyber security tools
* Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
* Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
* Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary
* Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively
* Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice
* Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
* Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
* The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
Must possess an active TS/SCI w/CI polygraph
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and provide your name and contact information.