|November 23, 2022
|Oklahoma City, OK
Cyber Security Analyst
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI, Inc.'s Corporate Information Systems Cyber Security Team is seeking a Cybersecurity Technician. As a member of the Cyber Security Team you will work to create and maintain a safe operating environment for CACI's users by protecting network boundaries, designing hardened computer and network devices and providing security services to protect highly sensitive data. The Cyber Security Team works with a broad range of devices and technologies and actively monitors systems for attacks and intrusions. The Cyber Security Team uses data aggregation and analysis techniques and tools to provide valuable insight into the security posture of CACI's infrastructure. Additionally, we also work within CACI and third-parties to ensure that all technologies are designed with security in mind, follow industry best practices and are compliant with applicable guidelines.
More About the Role:
Demonstrate an intermediate level of knowledge in three or more of the following:
* Threat Intelligence gathering and utilization
* Cyber Incident Response experience
* Operating system internals and hardening (e.g. Windows, Linux, OS X)
* Data Forensics utilizing open source and COTS forensic tools
* Secure development processes and practices
* Vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and remediation activities
* Risk management and mitigation strategies
* OSINT experience
* Ability to work in a team-centric environment
* Experience executing white, gray or black box security posture assessments and complete detailed reports that outline the findings and recommendations
* Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders at all business levels
* Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Cybersecurity preferred or (2) years of experience.
* CISSP, CEH, or CCSP preferred
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Secret or Top-Secret clearance desired but not required
* Prefer clearable individuals
* Java, Python, C++, XML, REGEX, and/or .NET programming experience a plus
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.