Cyber Security Analyst
|Published||August 4, 2022|
Experis, a Manpower Group company has an exciting contract opportunity with one of our Key Insurance clients It is a Fortune 100 financial services organization that is the leading financial services provider for individuals and companies in the academic, research, medical, cultural, and governmental fields. For the role Remote:: Cyber Security Analyst II position with 12+Months (Possibility of extension / Possibility of Conversion)
- Job Role: Cyber Security Analyst II
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 12+ Months (Possibility of extension / Possibility of Conversion)
- Designs, tests and implements secure operating systems, networks and databases for the organization.
- Performs difficult risk assessments and executes tests of data processing system to ensure functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Conducts auditing of passwords, network based and Web application based vulnerability scanning, virus management and intrusion detection.
- The Information Security Analyst participates in the development, communication, implementation, enforcement and monitoring of security controls to protect the organization's technology assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure or destruction. Under general supervision, this job is responsible for performing tests and monitoring security controls that prevent IT-based crime, hacking, intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure, or destruction of the organization's information systems and IT assets.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts risk audits and assessments and provides recommendations for application design.
- Analyzes system access logs, ensuring only permitted individuals have access to company information.
- Monitors use of data files and regulates access to safeguard information in computer files.
- Monitors current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems.
- Reviews violations of computer security procedures and alerts managers of issues that arise.
- 2+ Years Required; 3+ Years Preferred