|Published||July 14, 2022|
Are you ready to continue to grow your IT career within the healthcare industry?
Volt’s client in Bothell, WA has an opening for a Cyber Security Analyst direct hire opportunity!
The Cyber Security Analyst is reports to Director of IT and responsible for the implementation of their cyber security program to improve security systems
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Conduct day-to-day detection and response operations to reduce security and availability risks to IT Infrastructure.
- Monitor and respond to cybersecurity incidents and alerts from tools and services
- Work with the Director of IT, Operations Manager, and related stakeholders across the organization to mature/design information security controls & mitigate risk
- Support key business initiatives by identifying security and compliance-related risk
- Develop and implement security policies, standards and guidelines
- Apply concepts and processes from industry security frameworks
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Information Technology field
- 3+ years of experience working with technical security strategies
- Security Certification or similar education achievements
- Experience managing cases within enterprise Incident Management systems.
- Basic knowledge of tools used in penetration testing, security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis or other areas of security operations
- Experience in drafting security policies and guidelines
- Experience with third party risk assessment of vendors and service providers
- Direct Full-Time position with full company benefits and bonus’
- Hybrid position
Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening eligibility requirements
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer