|Published||June 25, 2022|
100% Remote w/ some travel to client sites and conferences. Get away from day to day operations and consult with our commercial insurance underwriting team on evaluating cyber security insurance risks
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Blake Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $135,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a fast-growing global reinsurance and commercial P&C insurance carrier expanding our footprint through organic growth and strategic acquisitions. With our unique approach and focus on advanced technologies, we have evolved into a leading diversified specialty insurer and reinsurer.
Why join us?
We allow our employees to take ownership, be creative, and get things done with minimal corporate bureaucracy. We have an amazing culture of work/life balance, rewarding achievements through employee recognition and promotions, and amazing office locations with plenty of remote work flexibility. We offer our employees outstanding benefits:
- Generous annual performance bonus (depending on your role)
- Generous 401(k) matching + employer contribution
- Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase stock at a 15% discount vested after 6 months
- 20 days of PTO + 10 company paid holidays
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability at no cost to you
- Generous Paternal Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Continuing Education
- Generous Life Insurance Coverage
Our commercial cyber security insurance underwriting team is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to consult with us on writing cyber security insurance risks. The Senior Security Engineer will use their expert knowledge to ensure we are taking minimal risks.
- Review cyber security insurance policy requests and evaluate their risks
- Use your experience to communicate with our underwriting teams security best practice and work with them to secure required changes from the customer before we bind a policy
- Travel to client sites and industry conferences on occasion and become very well networked in the industry
- 5+ years of cyber security experience in a 24x7 global enterprise, preferably in the insurance or financial industry
- Experience with various SIEM and EDR tools
- Strong knowledge of ransomware mitigation and business email compromise mitigation
- Familiarity with network forensics including PCAP analysis, network security, and IDS/IPS analysis
- Experience configuring and deploying security products in an Enterprise Environment (DLP, CASB, etc)
- AWS and Azure Cloud Security Experience
- Any Security Certifications would be great: CCIA/CCNP (or equivalent), MCSA, MCSE, MS Certified 365 Fundamentals, AWS CCP, SANS GIAC (GDSA, GSEC, GCSA, GCLD, MSISE, etc.), CISSP, CCSP, Security+, Azure Security Engineer Associate, AWS CCS
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.