|Published||May 25, 2022|
An Information/Cyber Security Analyst supports Information Security-related policies and procedures to protect the integrity, availability and confidentiality of customer and corporate information. Responsible for identifying, analyzing and assessing cyber vulnerabilities and reducing the risk to enterprise systems. Demonstrates hands-on technical abilities with a thorough understanding of security systems and appliances.
- Performs routine to moderately complex cybersecurity incident analysis including technical investigations, evidence gathering, log events analysis, stakeholders' interviews and threat mitigation.
- Monitors systems to identify and respond to anomalous activity such as worms, Trojans, viruses, and malware.
- Investigates ongoing internal and external vulnerability assessments for the purpose of identifying vulnerability trends and makes recommendations to address issues.
- Utilizes ticketing system to ensure that logged incidents and/or requests are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Performs research to identify and report on the intentions and capabilities of external threat actors.
- Performs cybersecurity-related risk assessments and communicates results of same.
- Maintains an understanding of industry threat and vulnerability landscape and remains abreast of applicable exploits.
- Conducts research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of cyber security enhancement and development efforts.
- Performs special projects and additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Where applicable and when performing the responsibilities of the job, employees are accountable to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and adhere to internal control policies and procedures.