|Published||May 4, 2022|
Location: Omaha, Nebraska (Offutt Air Force Base)
The position is located on base currently 2 days / week with 3 days remote work, and will gradually return to 5 days a week in the office.
Direct placement position with one of our leading defense clients providing Information Technology support to the government. This position is for a duration of one year with three additional years of renewal, and the person hired would likely be picked up by the ongoing government contractor leading the program.
You will be responsible for reviewing vulnerabilities and coordinating with developers to patch security risks.
- Analyze software code and develop recommendations to resolve security vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with software developers to assess risk relating to security requirements
- Apply security technical standards (STIG) to software system baselines
- Document responses, and provide software security report for each baseline
- 5 years cyber security scanning software analyzing STIG requirements
- 5 years working with software development (JAVA / J2EE is a plus) and methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, DevOps, etc.)
- Security+, IAT or IASAE Level II certification
- Active Secret security clearance (interim clearance will be considered)
Salary range $80,000 - $95,000, plus full benefits including stock ownership