|Published||April 28, 2022|
|Location||New Castle, DE|
Cyber Security Analyst
On behalf of our client in the Financial Services Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst.
Cyber Security Analyst – Job Description
• Coordinate with system development and infrastructure units to identify Information Security (IS) risks and the appropriate controls for development, day-to-day operation, and emerging technologies.
• Reduce risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, their impact, and required corrective actions
• Perform regular assessments based on changes in the threat landscape.
• Monitor vulnerability assessments and ethical hacks, ensuring that issues are addressed on time by tracking and working with appropriate teams proactively.
• Identify significant IS threats and vulnerabilities.
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• Ensure all the servers are patched on time with the latest approved patch set.
• Automate or identify areas to automate that involves manual repetitive tasks.
Cyber Security Analyst – Mandatory Skills
• 5-8 years of relevant experience
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Proven influencing and relationship management skills
• Proven analytical skills
Cyber Security Analyst - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 12 months to start
Cyber Security Analyst - Assignment Location
New Castle, DE (Hybrid)