|Date Posted||September 25, 2021|
Cyber Security Analyst
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a leading technology consultant in Tampa, FL
- They are hiring an Cyber Security Analyst for monitoring of security capabilities
- The company is well-established and promotes personal growth and career development
- The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork
- They are heavily involved in various high-profile fundraising events and charity giving
- They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K match, company-paid healthcare, career advancement, annual company trip
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- 'I have enjoyed my time at 'company' so far. They have went out of their way to make me feel welcome'
- 'Always an upbeat and fun company.'
- 'the most enjoyable part was the wonderful coworkers I got to work with.'
Overview of the Cyber Security Analyst role:
- Resolve and escalate issues related to security operations
- Manage and support Identity and Access Management
- Manage and support Vulnerability Management tools through deployment and monitoring
- Respond to security incidents and monitor systems security tools
- Harden endpoint security, 3rd party vendor risk assessments, Security standards enhancements
Preferred Qualifications for the Cyber Security Analyst:
- Security Clearance
- Experience in IT Security, Networking and System Administration
- Industry certifications with Security+, GSEC, or CISCO
- IAM, SIEM, VMI and Cloud Security Tools