|Date Posted||August 28, 2021|
Cyber Security Forensic Analyst
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole Prokop
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $115,000 per year
A bit about us:
My client, headquartered in TX, focuses on providing cancer patients and oncologists with reliable, high-quality, comprehensive molecular information to deliver on the promise of precision medicine. Their motto is "Where Molecular Science Meets Artificial Intelligence –Revolutionizing Cancer Care"
They are rapidly growing and looking to add to their Security Team!
Why join us?
- Medical, Dental Vision
- 401(k) Match
- PTO and Holidays
- Short & Long term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life/A&D and Optional Life/A&D
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Legal Plans
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
You will be working as part of the information security office within the IT department. The primary purpose of this position is to conduct cyber security analysis, computer forensic investigations, data recovery, and electronic discovery. The successful candidate will work with a all levels of corporate employees as well as with attorneys and Human Resources. A strong background in forensic lab practices and procedures, evidence handling, and testifying as an expert witness is required. Experience in law enforcement, basic investigations or with a professional services firm is preferred.
- Collaborate to develop and maintain forensics standards and develop supporting organizational policies.
- Conduct computer forensic investigations and electronic discovery requests for Legal and HR, using forensic methodologies and tools.
- Conduct exams on compromised computers and servers and proficiency in conducting live analysis on networks, and multiple platforms.
- Stay up to date and informed on developing regulatory concerns and changing IT and information security trends.
- Lead teams and supervise employee activities as necessary in investigative efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years in Information Security Forensics
- 5+ years in Information Technology
- Familiarity with ISMS and security frameworks, particularly CIS and NIST Cybersecurity Frameworks.
- Knowledge of investigative implications of hardware, Operating Systems, and network technologies.
- Knowledge of concepts and practices of processing digital forensic data.
- Skill in using forensic tool suites.
- Skill in conducting forensic analyses in multiple operating system environments (e.g., mobile device systems).
- Skill in processing digital evidence, to include protecting and making legally sound copies of evidence.
- Ability to conduct forensic analyses in and for Windows and Unix/Linux environments.
- CSFA, GCFA (GIAC), or CFCE certification is preferred.
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Skill in conducting bit-level analysis.
- Skill in preserving evidence integrity according to standard operating procedures.
- Skill in analyzing memory dumps to extract information.
- Strong understanding of fundamental information security concepts and technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.