|Date Posted||July 5, 2021|
Our client is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to monitor and maintain enterprise security, ensuring the confidentiality of information assets.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Analyst:
- Monitor security infrastructure and alarm devices for comprised systems
- Escalate issues outside of standard processes and guidelines
- Protect confidentiality and integrity of enterprise information assets
- Act as tier 2 incident response; provide guidance for tier 1 support
- Conduct network traffic analysis to assess cyber security risks and trends
- Leverage cyber security analysis to generate security incident reports
Requirements of the Cyber Security Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of Information Security, IT network, or related IT experience
- Solid Active Directory knowledge (domains, forests, and trusts)
- Experience with SIEM or other security tools like Splunk, Qualys, or SailPoint
- PowerShell scripting experience
Job ID: 352645
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!