|Date Posted||June 5, 2021|
Contract to Hire
Our leading client is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst with excellent FISMA audit experience to support their team.
This is a contract to hire opportunity. Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen with an active Secret clearance.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Analyst:
- Ensure all IT solutions meet technical standards, protocols, and perform to requirements and capabilities
- Develop and deliver plans, assessments, reports, and briefings
- Provide general cyber security and FISMA support
- Assess, create, close, and manage security audit reports
- Work closely with audit team; coordinate and schedule FISMA/audit meetings as needed
- Provide regular status reports to management
Requirements of the Cyber Security Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience
- At least 1 active security certification such as Security+
- Experience developing/evaluating waivers and exceptions and corrective action plans
- Experience conducting risk assessments, vulnerability assessments
- Experience with customer service/support
- FISMA audit processes and procedures
- Security authorization process
- Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
- Familiarity with NIST guidelines
Job ID: 351277
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!