|Location||Green Bay, WI|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst for a 4-month contract position, working with a banking client in the Green Bay, WI area.
- Coordination of the bank's Cyber Security Training and Awareness program to include both internal colleagues and external clients. Manage the bank's phishing simulation program, including conducting simulations, providing coaching, and preparing & presenting metrics and reporting.
- Responsible for maintaining the Information Security Program consisting of policies, processes, and standards. Conduct internal cyber security assessments.
- Perform daily operational real-time monitoring and analysis of security events from multiple sources.
- Facilitate and execute the enforcement and administration of the Information Security Program's monitoring and governance efforts.
- Provide security related on-call emergency support, as defined by standard operating procedures. Participate as a member of the Security Incident Response Team, acting as a security first responder.
- Performs security health checks, monitoring, and auditing activities in compliance with Associated Bank's Information Security program requirements and escalates detected security issues, when needed.
- Stay current with information security trends in the areas of intrusion techniques, social engineering, technology, and security specific solutions. The identification and communication of these trends, providing recommendations to business counterparts and leadership, regarding banks related threats.
- Develop and maintain the necessary documentation for Information Security standard operating procedures and standards used to protect all information assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure, or destruction.
- Pro-actively use information to develop, design, communicate and implement measures to protect the bank.
- Troubleshoot security access related issues within host, network, Internet and email applications, escalating all problems that cannot be resolved. Monitor the compliance of the corporate Information Security policy.
- Education: Computer Information Systems or relevant experience required
- 1-3 years in an information Security role required
If you are a qualified candidate interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us atwww.genesis10.com.