|Location||West Chester, PA|
|Date Posted||April 7, 2021|
TITLE: Cyber Security Analyst
TYPE: Direct Hire, Full-time
LOCATION: West Chester, PA
Our client located near West Chester, PA is looking to hire a Cyber Security Analyst. This Person will mainly focus on Network Analysis, Traffic, SIM, and Operations Tasks.
- Performs analysis and monitoring of system logs and network traffic to identify/react to events that may indicate vulnerabilities or unauthorized access.
- Proactively monitors Layered Security Portfolio. Assists with IT Infrastructure audit.
- Conducts penetration testing and provides in-depth documentation and analyst to potential weaknesses by aggregating data from various security tools.
- Assists patch management in an automated to strengthening overall Security while limiting business impact.
- Assist with Security related projects, deployment of Security Tools.
- 4 year college degree preferred or entry-level security-specific certifications (ISC2, SANS or ISACA, etc).
- 2+ years of Enterprise IT environment experience with a broad understanding of Cyber Security.
- Strong working knowledge of SIEM systems for analysis of Security-related events across an Enterprise. Preferred experience with SANS, NIST, and other Security best practices frameworks.
- Experience creating a dashboard with Security analysis tools.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, adjust priorities, and work autonomously within a management-defined framework.
- Competency with Microsoft Ecosystem: AD, Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, etc.
- Background with modern Anti-Virus solutions, Application Whitelisting, USB control, and other Endpoint security tools.
- Proficiency with network-based security solutions: Firewalls, IDS/IPS, network analysis tools, etc.
- Experience with enterprise-wide patch management tools and understanding the balance between risks to the business vs. security posture.