|Date Posted||February 7, 2021|
Contract to Hire
Cyber Security Analyst
Our client is hiring a Cyber Security Analyst to join their team in Orlando, FL.
This person will be tasked with ensuring the security on critical infrastructure systems and helping them adopt new technologies as the continue to grow.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining information security software and hardware tools
- Monitoring and tuning systems to assure availability and optimum performance
- Monitoring systems and security tools for malicious or anomalous activity
- Responding to indications or reports of malicious or anomalous activity
- Preparing reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breaches
- Maintaining and backing-up logs generated by security tools
- Scheduling installations and upgrades and maintaining them in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Assisting with troubleshooting networking and systems problems
- Working independently with vendors and 3rd parties to schedule maintenance, upgrades, and resolve issues
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Technical certification relative to Cyber Security
- Knowledge of Microsoft windows operating environments
- Knowledge of VMWare Hypervisor operating environment
- Knowledge of Linux operating system environment
- Knowledge of industry products, terminology and trends
- Knowledge of fundamental IT concepts, practices and procedures
- Knowledge of shell script programming