|Location||Fort Mill, SC|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2021|
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Cyber Security Analyst
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills in a challenging role
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst.
The Cyber Security Analyst primary function is as a defensive countermeasure for cyber security events and incidents including malware, url filtering, phishing, and other reports. This role will function with both eyes on glass for monitoring and hands on keyboard for remediation.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in an IT functional area with 1+ years’ experience in a Cyber Security discipline
- Security+, MCP, or other IT certifications
- Preferred experience in mid to large-sized companies
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on:
- Demonstrated skill at analyzing and preventing security incidents across multiple platforms
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and network security issues and approaches
- Broad knowledge of other areas of IT
- Ability to work with and be part of a core Cyber Security Team
- Core Understanding 7 layers of OSI model
- Core Understanding of Windows operating systems
- Core Understanding of Identity and Access management
- Malware identification and remediation
- Phishing identification and remediation
- SIEM management and operations
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 25 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Related experience may include: Data Security Administrator, Information Security Officer, Information Security Specialist, Information Systems Security Analyst, Information Systems Security Officer, Information Technology Security Analyst (IT Security Analyst), Information Technology Specialist, Network Security Analyst, Security Analyst, Systems Analyst
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.