|Date Posted||December 2, 2020|
Kforce has a client in Charlotte, NC that is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst with Tenable experience to join their team. The client is currently implementing Tenable and began this implementation a few months back.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Engages with other internal and external forces to get and share information to improve processes and security posture
- Troubleshoots application connectivity and performance through log analysis and network captures, etc.
- Responsible for implementation/deployment/support of Nessus scan engines and Tenable Security Center Continuous View systems and peripherals with Engineering, SOC, TIU, and IR
- Responsible for integration of Nessus/TSC with other security and IT systems management tools (i.e. ForeScout, Cisco ISE, RedSeal, Splunk)
- Use of Tenable products including: Creating scans, running scans, analyzing scans, working with system owners to mitigate risks and continue security best practices, and in-depth security monitoring