|Date Posted||November 4, 2020|
- Maintaining a portfolio to support continuous monitoring process of application assessments.
- Collecting project related documentation to understand application functionality, data, and related technology to complete assessments
- Meeting with Business and Subject Matter Experts to complete assessment questionnaires.
- Following the application risk assessment process through documentation, quality review, and business signoff.
- Measuring and monitoring progress at clearly define points in process to ensure that assessment deliverables are on-time.
- Providing assessment status updates
- Managing multiple initiatives with sense of urgency
- Clearly documenting/articulating risk identified and evaluating impact and likelihood of the risk. Also documenting issues/risk acceptances of non-compliance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of 3 years related experience
- Foundational knowledge of cybersecurity terms, concepts, disciplines, and frameworks
- Understanding of SDLC processes (Agile and Waterfall)
- Knowledge of cybersecurity controls and system configurations
- Effective verbal and written communication, sufficient to provide information to cyber management and the business
- Basic knowledge of business models and awareness of important factors in the banking industry
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of work experience in cyber security
- Knowledge of specific banking applications or business segments
- Cyber security certifications such as CISA, CISSP
- Experience working with Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) systems such as Archer or equivalent
- Awareness of policies and regulations which relate to Cyber Security compliance and the financial services environment.
Security,Cyber,CISA,CISSP,Governance,Risk,Compliance,GRC,SDLC,Agile,Waterfall,Cybersecurity,Cyber security ,Cyber management