|Date Posted||October 21, 2020|
Title: Cyber Security Analyst 3726
Location: Position will start out remote. May eventually go on-site at Tempe, AZ
Duration: Start 11/2/2020 - End 11/1/2021
· Ability to disassemble, reassemble, test, and examine all manner of computers and computer and network components
· 2 or more years of experience in Security Operations Centre (SOC), incident response and/or computer forensics. Some technical, IT, and/or digital investigative experience will be considered in meeting this requirement.
· Experience with endpoint management, server administration, vulnerability management, and SEIM solutions.
· Any professional cybersecurity training or certifications are a plus.
· Bachelor of Science Degree with major in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Science or related field.
· Master’s Degree in a relevant subject.
· Scripting experience using Python.
· Windows, Mac and Linux forensics.
· Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirement for financial services.
· Knowledge of a wide variety of enterprise wide IT systems such operating systems, directory services, cloud services, mobile device management, virtualization, network devices, web servers, databases and firewalls.