|Date Posted||October 20, 2020|
A Cyber Security Analyst in Raleigh, NC is available courtesy of Modis. You will be providing technical consultation and guidance to leaders of cross functional lines of business relating to the discovery and remediation of vulnerabilities , security threats and potential cyber security risks within applications and systems. Additionally, In this role you’ll be collecting data and evaluating any cyber threats as well as helping to strategize the remediation plans.
This is role is open for anyone located in Raleigh, NC or Atlanta, GA and is currently being worked remotely and will be remote for the reminder of this year.
The Cyber Security Analyst in Raleigh, NC responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with SMEs across various business lines regarding any application or system vulnerability or risk.
- Expose any potential security risks and come up with remediation plans for those applications or systems.
- Collect data and program metrics as it relates to any security or vulnerabilities.
- Maintain a strategic direction of the security program and provide top notch cyber security services for application product owners and service providers.
- Must have at least five years of experience within cyber security or within application development, network engineering, databases or combination of a wide array of skills within IT.
- Must be proficient in the creation and validation or cyber resilience or IT disaster recovery plans.
- Have a passion for cyber security and having an understanding of current cyber threats, vulnerabilities and application environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education and relating training