|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2020|
AllStaff Solutions is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! Our team strives for success and it makes our day when we are able help talented individuals find their career’s next move and our clients find qualified talent. If you are interested in joining the AllStaff Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
Cyber Security Analyst
Our client is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to join their team for a 3-month Project. They are looking for someone of integrity with excellent professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the emphasis on the ability to clearly discuss technical and non-technical information with those that may not be the subject matter experts. The candidate must have the ability to interface and articulate with all levels of the ITO and County internal and external customers and leadership. The candidate would have a passion for cybersecurity and the desire to be part of a team of like-minded passion. Our client values results-driven self-starters who can work effectively in multi-disciplinary environments throughout the organization. The candidate will always be expected to put the customer first and ensure that they are always attentive to their expectations and vision.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (the ability to speak and write English fluently).
• Strong customer support experience.
• 5 years experience in writing technical documents
• 3 years experience in developing Visio diagrams.
• 5 years experience in using Microsoft desktop applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint)
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
• Must be a self-starter but also follow direction
• Must be able to qualify for a County security clearance.
• Possess at least one industry standard Cybersecurity Certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc)
• 4 years working in a cybersecurity field for the federal or local government (DoD or banking security background is a plus)
• 5 years Software Development Life-Cycle experience is a plus.
• 4 years in Application Security (Design, development, testing, deployment) (PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS or SAP is a plus)
• 4 years working with NIST guidelines.
• 2 years conducting or leading security audit initiatives
• Background in health and human services is a plus.
What we Offer
Competitive pay and benefits
How to Apply
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our career’s page at http://jobs.crelate.com/portal/allstafftechnicalsolutions
AllStaff Solutions is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. AllStaff Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.