|Location||Basking Ridge, NJ|
|Date Posted||July 16, 2020|
Collabera is ranked the 9th Largest Information Technology (IT) and professional staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $650 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 16,000 professionals across North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 90% of our enterprise clients rank us among their top three staffing suppliers by performance.
We are committed to exceeding our clients’ needs, while maintaining a high level of employee satisfaction. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we want to see them grow in their careers. We've created an opportunity-rich environment and promote lifelong learning for our employees. As a result, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” – eighth consecutive years since 2012 and one of Forbes "America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms" in 2018. Collabera provides services such as staff augmentation, managed services, direct hire placement, learning solutions and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe in industry verticals such as financial services and banking, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, ecommerce, technology/consulting, telecommunications, education, entertainment, energy, retail and more
We are currently looking to fill a position for a Cyber Security Analyst. This position is responsible for assessing security threats and risks involving Collabera infrastructures, Systems and Applications
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform daily operation of monitoring internal networks for security events/alerts for active threats, intrusions, and/or compromises.
- Responsible for installing and utilizing software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to help protect the company’s data and sensitive information.
- Carry out regular tests to simulate attacks to identify areas where the company is vulnerable and ways in which its systems might be exploited by hackers and viruses.
- Data protection of PII information. Including SSN / Passport / Credit Card information.
- Responsible for understanding the global threat landscape and tracking changes in this area, as well as understanding the direct or indirect impact to the company’s infrastructure.
- Provide expert understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP fundamentals, log, network and system analysis techniques and operating systems (Windows, Linux or OS X)
- Analysis of security events from multiple sources including but not limited to events from Security Information and Event Monitoring tools (ArcSight, Splunk, RSA Envision, QRadar), network and host-based intrusion detection systems (MIR, Forensic Toolkit, SNORT, Suricata), firewall logs, system logs (Unix & Windows), applications, and databases.
- Additional responsibilities will include prepare and create regular reports to document any process implementation, improvements made, and security breaches that caused damage to the company.
- Specialize in network and log centric analysis.
Knowledge & Skills & Abilities:
- An active knowledge of current trends in cyber security, and software/hardware vulnerabilities.
- Working knowledge of Windows or Linux systems.
- Hands on experience of DNS and DHCP, routing, IP Addresses/OSI layers.
- Hands on experience with analyzing attack vectors such as:
b) Mobile Threats
e) SQL Injections
- Hands on experience with Tools such as:
a) Top class SIEM tools and ticking system.
b) Advanced cyber tools sets.
c) Log Analysis.
e) Vulnerability Scanning.
g) Protection of PII such as SSN / Credit Card information/ Identity Theft protection
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security domain and an ability to think and work independently
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Willing to perform shift work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security or Information Security or Related Field experience.
- 1-2 years performing intrusion detection, analysis, incident handling, information technology or security discipline.
- Prior security analysis experience is desired.
- CompTIA Network or Security is desired.