|Date Posted||May 21, 2020|
Leidos has an immediate opening for a Cyber Security / Information Assurance Analyst to support multiple SSA Innovation Lab Proof of Concept initiatives on our SSA ITSSC II program in Baltimore, MD. Work includes vulnerability research and analysis of robust infrastructures, end-point capabilities, and command and control systems. You will have the opportunity to work independently and as part of a team.
- Participates in the development and fielding efforts including testing/installation of Linux and Windows operating systems and application hardening consistent with the current status of cyber security regulations and new or existing Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Apply current cyber and Risk Management Framework (RMF) protocols to complex server, network and interconnected systems to resolve and satisfy the conditions necessary to achieve an Authority to Operate (ATO) if one does not exist.
- Define solutions, communicate to the stakeholders, convince them it is adequate, and then implement it within the context of a larger effort.
- Support multiple systems and function interchangeably within a team of engineers to support a cross functional approach to resolving the myriad of issues confronting applications and systems operating within a highly complex and interconnected networked environment.
- Work within the application of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to operating Systems, Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) monitoring and application, system vulnerability scanning and mitigation of findings, and remediation of findings.
- Support the design, development, and implement solutions that meet network and system security requirements and perform vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems, networks and applications in conjunction with the tasking being simultaneously performed by the other Cyber professionals, network staff, other teammates and Government staff.
- Ability to assist with Configuration Management processes, development, and administration.
- Bachelors of Science (BS) in related technical area plus twelve (12) years relevant experience.
- Must meet DoD 8570.01-M
- Experience with cyber security analysis
- Experience with cyber security engineering
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.