|Location||Santa Ana, CA|
|Date Posted||May 9, 2020|
- Develop moderately complex security designs and test plans using existing technology.
- Perform and document root cause analysis for security incidents.
- Perform and document vulnerability analyses
- Develop cyber security analytics and threat intelligence using multiple data sources provided to the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system.
- Create relevant documentation and recommendations for changes to the current security architecture.
- Drive the capabilities and execution to effectively optimize and improve enterprise security.
- Demonstrate expert level knowledge of security services and implementations.
- Investigate, positively identify, and document anomalous events and incidents that are escalated by Tier 1 engineers.
- Document and escalate appropriate events and incidents to Tier 3 engineer.
- Examine cyber adversary techniques in order to develop defensive methodologies.
- Conduct risk analysis and convert it into actionable monitoring recommendations to be conducted by the SOC.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and recommend remediation and mitigation strategies and implementations to ensure effective achievement of the organizational objectives.
- Provide support for security incidents throughout the incident lifecycle as needed and make recommendations to ensure enterprise infrastructure is protected.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Data Loss Prevention
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or related field and a minimum of five years of experience in Cyber Security.
- Must be able to meet all Law & Justice and departmental clearance requirements prior to starting work and be eligible to pass law enforcement level background investigations and obtain U.S. SECRET (or similar) clearances as required.
- Demonstrated Experience with Cyber Intelligence & Vulnerability Assessment including expert experience in at least two of the following areas:
(a) Vulnerability Assessment;(b) Intrusion Prevention and Detection;(c) Access Control and Authorization;(d) Policy Enforcement;(e) Application Security;(f) Protocol Analysis;(g) Firewall Management;(h) Incident Response;(i) Encryption;(j) Web-filtering;(k) Advanced Threat Protection
Vulnerability Assessment,Application Security,Firewall Management,Threat Protections,Wireshark,Logrythm,Nessus