|Location||Fort Belvoir, VA|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2020|
Peraton is seeking a motivated, customer-oriented, Cyber Security Analyst to provide CSOC Security Support managing cyber and network sensor activity.
What you’ll do…
- Perform security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
- Perform cyber incident triage to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact; identify the specific vulnerability and make recommendations which enable expeditious remediation.
- Track cyber actions from initial detection through final resolution.
- Analyze and assess damage to the data / infrastructure.
- Perform cyber engineering trend analysis and reporting.
You’d be a great fit if…
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) related field with minimum 5 years of experience
- You have hands-on experience working within a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment
- You have experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity Engineering environment
- You are proficient in both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- You have working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies.
- You have working knowledge of database and operating system security.
- You understand latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- You possess the ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively
- You possess IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification (required)
- You possess IAT CNDSP-IR (GCIH, CSIH, or CEH) certification (required)
- You possess current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
What you’ll get…
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
This position requires the candidate to possess current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.