|Date Posted||October 2, 2019|
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Cyber Security Analyst to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. While this is a 12 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of information security risk assessment experience.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Conduct security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate information security policies and adherence to best practices.
- Lead the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of the most complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications.
- Identify security vulnerabilities for the company's networks, application systems, hardware infrastructure and emerging technologies to improve the enterprise information security posture.
- Communicate to the line of business on the inherent risks, providing meaningful hardening and mitigation strategies.
- 5+ years of Information Security experience, including infrastructure, application development security and architecture
- 5+ years of information security risk assessment experience
- 5+ years of experience working with multiple security domains (network, application security, threat intelligence and data analytics)
- 5+ years of cyber security incidents and events investigation experience
- Proficient in working with systems, networks, and application vulnerability testing
- Ability to manage complex security scenarios and develop innovative solutions to address the most recent cyber threats