|Date Posted||July 4, 2019|
Using your deep cyber security technical
knowledge, you will lead and conduct the identification, assessment,
remediation, and management of vulnerabilities across our product portfolio. Working
collaboratively with cross-functional teams you will effectively communicate
and document the status of our vulnerability management to minimize impacts and
all other risk.
- Conduct security analyses
of potential third party products and services;
- Conduct product scans and
- Conduct and leverage
research and problem solving skills to compile and analyze cyber threat data;
- Assess emerging
technologies, techniques and adversarial capabilities and tactics;
- Hands-on experience building and
maturing vulnerability management programs.
- Support of penetration testing
- SME level knowledge in enterprise-wide vulnerability
- Hands-on experience in assessing and communicating
cyber security risks.
- Willing and able to stay current on vulnerability
- Creating and maintaining documentation supporting
processes and tools.
- Strong knowledge of vulnerability management
standards, industry best practices, and frameworks.
- Representation of ASSA ABLOY in industry working
- Support of presentations / discussions at industry
- Provide cross-training of technical team members on
- Helping to formulate product cyber security strategy
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT and cyber
- SME in vulnerability scanning, vulnerability management.
- Ability to communicate technical information to
non-technical people in an easily understandable way.
- Proactive in communicating possible risks and
recommendations to mitigate.
- Proven ability to drive improvement and evolve a
vulnerability management program through collaborating effectively with
cross-functional teams and getting buy-in from key stakeholders.
If you have
these traits and enjoy a fast pace environment with a growing company, ASSA
ABLOY is the place to be.
Let's open the doors to the future - together!
ASSA ABLOY means that you will be part of a dynamic environment, developing
innovative solutions to improve our customers' lives. As the global leader in
door opening solutions we are using the latest technologies to open doors to
events, hospitals, education, homes, hotels, airports and businesses. Joining
ASSA ABLOY means being part of a fast-moving company with many opportunities.
ASSA ABLOY is an Equal Opportunity