|Date Posted||June 5, 2019|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst with our industry-leading client in Scottsdale.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. This is a second shift position, 2PM-11PM Monday-Friday.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Analyst:
- Lead the escalation of cyber security events/incidents through their resolution
- Provide thought leadership across the current global cyber security technology stack, standard operation practices, and for cyber security monitoring and event management use cases
- Work with privacy and legal to ensure investigation life cycles meet compliance guidelines
- Ensure quality of tickets for documentation compliance, accuracy and consistency
- Define and implement automation and orchestration scenarios
- Provide leadership and technical requirements for automation opportunities the current global cyber security technology stack
Requirements of the Cyber Security Analyst:
- 6+ years security operations and incident response experience
- Experience with cybers ecurity incident response and threat hunting
- Experience with ticketing and case management solutions
- Proficiency investigating security events and incidents from the point of discovery to remediation
- Experience across Windows and Unix environments and next generation security tools
- Experience analyzing logs in a SIEM
- Relevant security certifications (CISSP, CISA, GIAC, Security Plus)
Keywords: Cyber Security Analyst, Security Analyst, Information Security
Job ID: 318193
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!