|Location||Juno Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
Position Specific Description
One of TEKsystems top clients is looking for a person to assist in Advanced Cyberdefense Center (ACC), a functional group under the Cyber Security within the Information Technology team. The Cyber Security group is responsible for protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of company information, systems and networks.
Your role is to assist the current ACC team members by following processes designed to defend our client against Cyber Threat actors. As a ACC analyst, you will be responsible for the protection of information system assets, including the prevention of intentional or inadvertent access, modification, disclosure, or destruction of confidential information. You will also be required to participate in incident management and system investigation efforts within proper protocols and legalities while working with cutting-edge innovative cyber security related technologies. In addition, you will recommend process and technology related solutions to help protect the company from cyber security vulnerabilities and weaknesses. All within the scope of Insider Risk, Vulnerability Management, and Cyber Threat Intelligence.
Candidates applying for this position must demonstrate proficiency in the following:
Highly Desired Skills
* Entry Level to Intermediate understanding of core cyber security concepts
* Ability to discover and follow up on security events, perform analysis, determine root cause and produce reports detailing such
* Strong understanding of computer networking technologies and architectures
* Understanding and/or experience with Vulnerability Management
* Understanding and/or experience with Cyber Threat Intelligence concepts
* Excellent customer-focus and ability to meet/exceed customer expectations
* Highly effective at communicating with various levels of the organization (e.g., technical and non-technical verbal & written communication abilities)
* Ability to take technical concepts and translate them in widely understandable terms
* Ability to operate under pressure and multi-task, must demonstrate strong bias for action, follow-through and personal leadership
* Familiarity and experience with the following technologies; Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), Host-based anti-virus, Full Packet Capture tools, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IPS), Security Orchestration, Automation & Response (SOAR) tools, User and Entity Behavioral Analytics tools, Database security tools including query languages such as SQL
- Critical thinking in cyber security risk analysis or similar relevant area of focus
- Cyber security incident response experience
- Forensic analysis experience either at the host, network, or both
- CISSP, CEH, CHFI, SANS GIAC certifications a plus
- Must be willing to travel 10% of the time, work extended hours when needed, and participate in 24x7x365 on-call rotation
- Must be able to qualify for and hold NRC clearance for Unescorted Plant Access and NERC CIP access
- Position is based out of our Juno Beach office in Florida
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.