|Location||New Orleans, LA|
|Date Posted||April 18, 2019|
The Cyber Security Analyst responsibilities include:
* Provide Cyber Security guidance and documentation throughout the system development life-cycle
* Support the PM, SCA, ISSM, and ISSE throughout all phases of the security authorization process
* Ensure the completion of cyber related programs, projects, or tasks within estimated timeframes and budget constraints
* Provide Cyber Security guidance at meetings, briefings and design reviews, and during system development in accordance with prevailing Cyber regulations and policies
* Ensure Cyber Security system designs that properly mitigate identified threats and vulnerabilities
* Review and approves test and evaluation activities to validate those threats and vulnerabilities are mitigated
* Perform system security reviews and Certification & Accreditation (C&A)/ Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
* Conduct A&A process for IT systems and networks in accordance with the DoD Risk Management Framework process
* Analyze and reviews the results of network and system vulnerability scans and be able to validate the implementation of IA Controls in accordance with DoD 8500.2
* Assist with development and tracking of the POA&M in eMASS
• Supports RMF Checkpoint meetings
* Assist with the System Categorization and Risk Assessment Report, and consults on the SLCM Strategy
* Develop the Security Plan, Security Assessment Plan, Security Assessment Report, and Executive Summaries
* Assess C&A impact based on ACAS and STIG results, and identified the strength of the mitigation or remediation
* Report package status and risks weekly to senior level government leadership
Education, Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Minimum SECRET clearance.
* 5+ years of experience in cyber security.
* BS Degree in Cyber Security/Engineering field (e.g. Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, Systems, Security).
* Experience with independently performing validator activities defined in the Navy RMF process guide and applying RMF guidance to Navy or DoD A&A efforts
* Experience with test and evaluation for allocating assigned security controls into assessment objectives and procedures, developing and executing Security Assessment Plans (SAP)
* Experience with using the DoD Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) suite of tools and the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
* Experience with vulnerability assessment scanning tools and reporting, intrusion detection technologies, intrusion prevention technologies, and host-based security system (HBSS)
* Knowledge of DoD published Security Technical Information Guidance (STIG) requirements and implementation or compliance process
* Firm understanding of DISA CAL boundaries and experience coordinating with the PPSM team to register ports not registered within the latest DISA's CAL boundary list
* Firm understanding of sensitive data types and cybersecurity protections associated with that data (e.g. PII, PHI, etc.)
* Working knowledge of eMASS at the ISSE/NQV level
* Possess knowledge of current security threats, techniques, and landscape (threat vectors)
* Experience with information systems security requirements to be implemented during system design
* Experience with business/operations solution architectures (i.e. portals, service management, networks, inventory).
* Skilled in project management and engineering technical management techniques, principles, and practices.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to think independently with minimal oversight, as well as demonstrate exceptional written and oral communications skills.
* Exemplary customer/client management skills and techniques.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.